Bite me, Post

>> 18 March 2008

Don't tell me I didn't pre-empt these two articles from The Washington Post with my very first post back in July:

Plagiarism #1
Plagiarism #2

Sure, they did all the "legwork" (actual research), but you know I was the catalyst for the idea. If I felt like I could afford the lawyer fees (trans: "if I feel like I had a case") I would sue their thieving A's. I suppose I could always commission the ACLU since it would be a completely baseless and frivolous lawsuit -- that is and always has been their cup of tea.

Yes, let it be noted that it took me 40+ posts before I took a cheap shot at the ACLU -- rest assured that it will not be the last.

1 ideas preached:

Anonymous Thu Mar 20, 08:18:00 PM EDT  

Those dirty suckers! Take up a collection at work and go after em!

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP