Bumper Sticker Alert -- Photo of the Week 18 Aug 2008

>> 18 August 2008

Title: "Southern Logic"
Location: Roanoke, VA
Year: Nov 2007

A beauty of a bumper sticker I found in southern Virginia.

Reminds me of those SAT analogy questions. Remember these?

1) Bird : Nest ::
a. dog : doghouse
b. squirrel : tree
c. beaver : dam
d. cat : litter box
e. book : library

I can see my aptitude being tested in order to gain my NRA Membership right now...

1) Guns : Crime ::
a. clouds : rain
b. burning couch : riot
c. clowns : indescribable fear
d. flies : garbage
e. Kanye West at an awards show : Kanye West rambling / complaining about nothing

Too easy. I'd ace that thing.

5 ideas preached:

adamf Mon Aug 18, 11:23:00 AM EDT  

Haha, I want to tell the person with that sticker that flies really do make garbage a lot worse.

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Tue Aug 19, 12:05:00 AM EDT  

I have been trying all day to think of something witty to post about this photo of the week...the problem is every time i look at this photo, the stupidity of it all causes a complete vacuum of intelligence and i am left with nothing more than a stupor of thought...thus i am left to conclude that not only is this bumper sticker completely ignorant and irresponsible, it is also of the devil. how's that for logic?

Juli Tue Aug 19, 09:53:00 PM EDT  

I miss Roanoke. I miss Virginia vanity plates too. The only thing to look at here are Obama bumper stickers.

Ben Wed Aug 20, 11:56:00 AM EDT  

Hey, I think it makes sense.

Ryan Miller Wed Aug 27, 09:00:00 PM EDT  

You know how I feel....

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP