The Double Down -- Photo(s) of the Week 1 June 2010

>> 01 June 2010

So, I'm assuming you've at least seen, and been disgusted by, the commercials for KFC's Double Down -- the sandwich that was marketed as having "so much meat, there wasn't room for a bun"? It's the two fried pieces of chicken holding together cheese, bacon, and KFC's "special sauce."

Chunk had been talking about giving it a try. So we decided to go for it:

My recommendation: Bring lots of water with you when you try this thing, because I think it contains your weekly value for sodium. I was dehydrated for the entire day following eating this thing. And I only had two bites...

Hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend. Have a good week!

4 ideas preached:

Jeanine Wed Jun 02, 12:57:00 AM EDT  

nicely done! wish I'd been there.

- the girl who could only eat half a bacon cheeseburger w/ onions and BBQ sauce tonight

Trisha Wed Jun 02, 12:29:00 PM EDT  

Another genius move of KFC is having the pink buckets of fried chicken to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer.....while causing heart disease?? Stupid.

Unknown Wed Jun 02, 01:15:00 PM EDT  

Nice touch with the shot of a completely empty KFC behind you.

Anonymous Sat Jun 05, 10:16:00 AM EDT  

dude. i can't believe you didn't call me first.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP