Reasons to Visit Utah

>> 13 April 2011

I suppose one could speculate that the real reasons we went were to visit a new nephew, see family, see the awesome mountains, and eat some, in my opinion, overrated Cafe Rio (<-- Mrs. RoSA will kill me if she sees this) -- and those were our stated objectives -- but that person would be wrong. I was there to eat the best chips in the world:


...and to drink the best root beer in the world:

...and then to procure and bring them home in ridiculous enough quantities that security at the airport wants to look in your bags and confirm that, yes, all those large bags they saw in your carry-ons are actually full of chips. I can't blame them, really, as three large, "party size" bags of any kind of chips are anomalous enough to raise suspicion.

1 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Thu Apr 14, 10:07:00 AM EDT  

I livin in Utah and haven't found those to be among the reasons that keep me here.

Hope you got enough to last you for awhile.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP