The Family Name

>> 20 November 2011

Well, Mrs. RoSA is pregnant with baby RoSA, and we found out this past week the little dude is going to be a boy. What a relief.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm excited for when I have a little girl, but the relief part selfishly comes from the fact that because my father was the only son in his family, and I am the only son in mine, all of the pressure was on me to carry on my family's name. This, however, has provided no resolution to the problem and has left me feeling slightly guilty, as I am really only passing the same pressure I felt -- having the family name continue -- on to my son.

Is this what the federal government feels like when they continue to pass on the burden and pressure of our massive federal deficit to the next generation? My guess is "probably not."

5 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Sun Nov 20, 04:41:00 PM EST  

Congrats. And good luck.

Amy Lovell Sun Nov 20, 05:03:00 PM EST  

Congrats, that's awesome! When is she due?

Jason Mon Nov 21, 12:54:00 AM EST  

Congrats again. We're having a girl btw.

Jenna Mon Nov 21, 12:27:00 PM EST  

Congratulations! We're so excited for you!

BB Tue Nov 29, 06:07:00 PM EST  

Congrats Josh!

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP