Shoe Retirement -- Photo of the Week 5 Oct 2009

>> 05 October 2009

It's a sad day for my first pair of running shoes. After more than 1,000 miles (slightly past the recommended 300 for a pair), they're getting retired and replaced by a nice shiny new pair.

So, while these put in all of the hard work (I will label them my "Michael Jordans"):

These will be running the 26.2 and receiving all of the glory:

I will be calling these my Phil Jacksons; riding the coattails of harder workers to success. Zing, Phil. Zing.



Happy Monday, everyone.

4 ideas preached:

Juli Mon Oct 05, 01:17:00 PM EDT  

And you wonder why you now have tendonitis...I'm afraid you are in for a stern rebuke from the running master.

Jordan Mon Oct 05, 02:31:00 PM EDT  

Josh, you're doing marathons? That's awesome. Which one are you running? I did one here in UT in June. I didn't quite put 1,000 miles on my kicks though. They flat out died at 700.

jendw Mon Oct 05, 06:27:00 PM EDT  

What brand are they? Speaking of Michael Jordon, did you see that classy acceptance speech of his at the Hall of Fame ceremony?

Sam Tue Oct 06, 12:49:00 AM EDT  

Hey, I love Sauconys too! They're the only shoe I can wear cuz my feet are real wide and fat, like a Tongan's. Yours too?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP