How Lazy am I?

>> 08 February 2011

I often ask myself this question, and because the answer is unfailingly something along the lines of "really, " "quite," or "disappointingly so," I am rarely surprised by what I find. I'm a dude. I'm lazy. It is a law of physics.

Yesterday, however, I shocked even myself when I discovered the extent of my laziness.

Mrs. RoSA likes her soap dispensers. Something about liking things that "smell nice" and hygiene. And other stuff that I don't care about.

As I washed my hands yesterday, I realized that I liked the foam soap dispensers that we have much more than the liquid ones that we have, and the reason was quite simple (and, frankly, pathetic): the foam soap is already a lather and requires no effort to feel like I've washed my hands; liquid soap, on the other hand, requires that you scrub your hands together, and heaven forbid I be forced to exert myself in any way in the name of proper hygiene.

Anybody find themselves in a similar, if not the same, Lazy Camp as me? Please share so I'm not stuck on my couch eating a bag of Cheetos with my gut exposed whilst it hangs over my sweatpants all by myself. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

4 ideas preached:

caseytanner Tue Feb 08, 11:33:00 PM EST  

I don't even wash anymore, I just use the antibacterial stuff because it evaporates, much lazier than the foam soap.

jendw Wed Feb 09, 08:59:00 AM EST  

I hate to tell you this, but that foam doesn't possess magical scrubbing bubbles.

Barbaloot Wed Feb 09, 02:13:00 PM EST  

I've always preferred foam soap but never taken the time to figure out why. I'm really hoping it's not for the same reason as you, but I'm too lazy to examine my real feelings and instead am choosing avoidance.

Anonymous Wed Feb 16, 12:57:00 PM EST  

I'm so lazy, I only eat soggy cereal... because I don't have to chew.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP