A Move and Verizon

>> 03 August 2007

So I said I wouldn't post updates on my life here, but I just got done moving and we're waiting for Verizon to install our internet at the new place, so I have been sans Internet since Sunday. I never realized how crippling no internet can be. I don't know how much money is in my bank account, I can't pay my bills; I can't even find out how to get anywhere without access to Google Maps.

Anyhow, Nartker wrote me an email and harped on me for not posting recently. I am on it when I get access back on Monday. I know none of you ('cept Nartker, who I'm going to send a customized mug for being an anxious fan) care all that much, but hang tight. I've got some ideas for posts in my head that I'll get out when I'm back up and running.

Best,
-JD

3 ideas preached:

Anonymous Fri Aug 03, 06:20:00 PM EDT  

I'll be checking the mailbox for my mug. . .

Peg and Parker Fri Aug 03, 07:50:00 PM EDT  

Thanks for posting again. Love your blogs. Some of the best I've read. I was anxious too, but no need to send the mug.

caseytanner Mon Aug 06, 09:00:00 PM EDT  

can I get a post about how sick BYU is?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP