Some of Us Look Alike

>> 05 June 2008

Most of you are painfully aware at this point that I am a huge fan of "The Onion," and that when I feel like getting the shallow sense of fulfillment of having completed a blog entry but don't feel like putting in the effort to write on a topic of my own, I usually just steal one of their stories by posting a link and call it good. I know, I know. I want the rush, but don't want to put in the effort. I feel an overbearing high school football coach-esque lecture coming on...

This article has got to be my favorite of all time, though.

It could be because Bruce and I look so eerily similar... you know, once I got to St. George for a Thanksgiving weekend in 2006, stayed in a condo previously inhabited by a -- much to my greedy benefit -- forgetful old woman, and "inherited" a pair of authentic BluBlocker sunglasses. (old woman: If you are reading this, you don't know where I live, and I think the statute of limitations on "theft of much-to-large-for-anyone's-face sunglasses" is a year).

All I need is a lace-up shirt.

And the ability to hurt people. Lots of them.

Hope you enjoyed the article.

2 ideas preached:

Peg and Parker Sat Jun 07, 06:01:00 PM EDT  

Oh, My Gosh, is that Bruce Lee hugging my daughter Megan? No wait, it's Josh. Whew! I couldn't tell them apart. How frightening to look so much like a famous celebrity. It's no wonder you had to stoop to
"stealing" blu-blockers. All the Asian Martial Arts Celebs do.

caseytanner Mon Jun 09, 04:41:00 AM EDT  

which one is you?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP