Church Couldn't Hold My Attention -- Photo of the Week 8 Sep 2008

>> 08 September 2008

Title: "2:30PM Church Doesn't Work"
Year: Aug 2008
Location: Mclean, VA

I felt bad sleeping through the lesson, because it was probably good. But 3-hour church that starts at 2:30 when you've been fasting for two meals is tough.

Dave Adams, on the right, just got back from the Beijing Olympics, so has an excuse (jet lag). I was up 'til 2AM watching TIVO'ed college football, because I was thinking "I don't have church until 2:30 tomorrow. I can just sleep in." Well, I didn't end up sleeping in, and this is what I have to show for it.

My friend, Christian, took the photo. Immediately after I woke up, he asked with Blackberry in hand: "What's your email address again?"

Another friend, Oliver, said Dave "looked like Father Time had died in the middle of Elders Quorum."

5 ideas preached:

Julie Mon Sep 08, 10:50:00 AM EDT  

Father time. Perfect. Who's that asian guy with the hairylip?

adamf Mon Sep 08, 11:29:00 AM EDT  

2:30 church would be terrible for me. I get sleep every day around 3, no matter how much sleep I had the day before...

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Mon Sep 08, 05:36:00 PM EDT  

I had no idea Father Time kept company with such sketchy characters. Too bad you can't Tivo church...but no biggie, right? It's only your soul...

Melody Mon Sep 08, 08:08:00 PM EDT  

That's a great picture. 2:30 church is not ideal, JD, I just have to give you props for still being active.

mav Wed Sep 17, 02:44:00 PM EDT  

This picture is gold! Thanks for sharing. :)

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP