Jokes on the Vegeterians -- Photo of the Week 22 Sep 2008

>> 22 September 2008

Found this one on digg.com.

I can see PETA enlisting the ACLU to sue "Little Pigs" over this reader board.

This reminds me of when I had a couple of friends in high school who worked the graveyard shift at a grocery store stocking shelves one summer. One night they were placed in charge of the reader board out in front of the store. What'd they decide to put up there? Apples on sale? A great deal on milk?

"No Longer Mafia-Affiliated"

The store received a phone call later that night from someone, and my friends were outside a few minutes later taking it down.

2 ideas preached:

Juli Tue Sep 23, 01:23:00 PM EDT  

This could totally have been taken at some 'cue place down the road from us. You need to spend more time down South with us. I think you'd like it.

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Wed Sep 24, 10:24:00 AM EDT  

Heeeeeere Veggie Veggie Veggie! Ha, this is pretty funny I have to say. And I think that "No Longer Mafia Affiliated" should go on more labels.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP