"I'm a Moron" Series - Part 3: Food Injury

>> 27 May 2009

Can't believe it's been a year+ since I last wrote about having an "I'm a moron" moment. I assure you, it is not from lack of idiocy on my part. Far from it.

Anyway. To the present.

You know those thin metal lids they have on Yoplait yogurt containers? I think I just cut my tongue on the torn, jagged edge of one -- just because I was trying to get the extra 0.034 oz. of yogurt on the inside of the lid.

Are these things FDA-approved? Or have they managed to somehow fly under the radar? Yoplait's brazen disregard for public safety is appalling. They should just start putting syringes in their yogurt and call it good. Or flip us the middle finger in their commercials. The gesture of either of those is about the same as these lids, in my opinion.

Man. It's like a papercut. Only infinitely more humiliating.

1 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Thu May 28, 12:49:00 PM EDT  

Yeah---I would blame the lids on your inability to lick yogurt, too. Totally logical...

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP