Average Homeboy

>> 17 January 2009

Brother-in-law Ben sent this to me a while back. Only a I've-been-standing-in-line-for-hours-screaming-giddily-for-the-Twilight-movie-opening caliber lapse of judgement stopped me from posting it earlier. I don't know what I was thinking.

One word. Three syllables. A-MA-ZING:



Some comments from friends/family so far:

I can't believe I just spent 4 and a half minutes watching that. Unbelievable mullet...I really don't know what to say...

i just got blazed, and I loved it.

I couldn't finish it. it makes me feel bad for being alive

I like to go out and shoot some hoops
but not before I eat my fruit loops

5 ideas preached:

caseytanner Sat Jan 17, 12:22:00 PM EST  

that was painful

Anonymous Sat Jan 17, 02:24:00 PM EST  

this guy's work is tizzight

Ben Sat Jan 17, 08:06:00 PM EST  

Average homeboy > Beastie Boys

How did you find the extended version? Awesome! I love that video.

Ben Sat Jan 17, 08:12:00 PM EST  

Also, the best part is 1:30-1:32

If the previous poster who couldn't finish it didn't make it that far, they really should try again.

Also, it kind of grows on you, so why not give it another shot or 10?

Doug Clark Wed Jan 28, 07:16:00 PM EST  

That was the most homoerotic thing I've ever seen, including Hauser wearing a cup on the outside of his shorts.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP