G-Chats With AM

>> 18 June 2009

So the other day, AM was asking me via G-Chat about a friend's preference in women. Excerpts from the ensuing conversation from which I had to undig myself:

AM: Does he like white girls?
Me: I don't think he is opposed to them...but he seems to like girls with a little flavor
(I would just like to clarify and emphasize that when I say "flavor" I mean being non-white, and am in no way implying that white girls lack personality, spunk, or excitement. AM saw it differently. And pounced [see photo].) Continuing:
AM: ...so white girls are flavorless?
Me: (scrambling to explain my use of "flavor")
AM: I just don't like to think of all of my white friends being classified as soggy toast. toast soaked in warm, sour milk
Admittedly, she did well in staying with the "white" and "flavorless" motif. I managed to steer the conversation to some other topics, but this one's got a good memory, and got one last jab in at the end of the conversation:
AM: I'll talk to you later, if you've worked up the stomach to slurp down some more flat sprite by then.
Touche.

This remains the leper of our discussion topics -- untouchable, isolated, and marginalized for the purposes of public safety.

**I would also like to emphasize that lions are graceful and beautiful

4 ideas preached:

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Thu Jun 18, 02:01:00 PM EDT  

White girls lack flavor, huh? Who's the Racist now?

Jason Thu Jun 18, 09:36:00 PM EDT  

My wife lacks flavor. That being said, you need to kill the initials game. Give people nicknames, it'll read easier :).

caseytanner Thu Jun 18, 10:01:00 PM EDT  

i agree w/ nartker

Bethy Tue Jun 23, 02:33:00 PM EDT  

I think I like this girl, she may not have flavor but she has sass!

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP