The Chuck Norris/Perm Wager -- Photo of the Week 1 Jun 2009

>> 01 June 2009

OK, this is a picture of me ensuring that I am not struck by a frisbee, obviously taking special care to protect my manhood. This is part of a frisbee game one of my work buddies invented, and is quite hilarious to play. This isn't the reason I'm posting this.

Take a look at the shirt JH/FH got me for my birthday last year. Sometime a while back, Anne M. -- who is always quite fashionable and well-dressed -- and I made a bet that if she wore this t-shirt with a skirt to church one Sunday, I would grow my hair out and allow her to perm it.

That time is fast approaching; I haven't cut my hair in five months, and the length is getting to where I need it to be. I still fear for how my straight Asian hair is going to handle the perm. Seeing Anne with "Chuck Norris Approved" on her will be worth it.


Happy Monday, everyone. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted.

2 ideas preached:

jendw Tue Jun 02, 08:52:00 PM EDT  

Um, do you remember mine and Juli's perms? Besides, I have this weird theory that a perm wouldn't take in your hair. It just will sort of stick straight up.

Amy Lovell Thu Jun 11, 06:26:00 AM EDT  

Wow...can't wait to see the final product. I hope a good 80's party is coming up soon.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP