Sleep Drooling -- Photo of the Week 17 Aug 2009

>> 17 August 2009

This one was taken a while ago. However, no other image conveys what I would rather be doing right now. And no, "drooling on your friend's mother's leather couch" is not what I meant. Sleep. Sleep is what I meant.

It was a fun weekend, but after lots of driving, chasing my nieces around, taking calls from work at 2am, and my sister Juli taking me on a "jog" (read: Bataan Death March) through some perilous jungle, I am exhausted today.


Regardless, Happy Monday to you. To temporarily distract your minds from the restrictive, fluorescent-bulbed hell that is your work cubicle, I have created a survey on the right to get your take on the Bourne movies.

Origins of survey: After listening to a lesson at church, BiL Ben was insistent on conveying the following principle to me: If you're in a brawl with someone, always have something in your hands to fight with. He cited the rolled-up magazine in The Bourne Supremacy. Don't ask me how this related to the lesson topic in any way -- I know for sure the lesson wasn't about Samson and the ass's jawbone -- but I'm sure it was related. If Ben has taught us anything, it is that his mind is unfailingly logical. Enjoy.

3 ideas preached:

Jason Mon Aug 17, 10:44:00 AM EDT  

That picture is classic. Second only to you with the dandelion taken from the 4x6in our apt.

Barbaloot Mon Aug 17, 12:48:00 PM EDT  

Was the death march in preparation for your marathon? Are you still crazy enough to think that's a good idea? Cuz if you want, I can come to your apartment with a rolled-up magazine and beat some sense into you.

Chris Terrell Fri Aug 21, 10:09:00 AM EDT  

dang you Josh! You had to post a survey that was really hard to decide on. Now I need to watch all three Bourne movies to really make a good and informed choice on the matter.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP