PotW Addition, Survey Results

>> 25 August 2009

Just some supplemental videos for the last two Photos of the Week.

C Dees found this clip from The Simpsons to enhance yesterday's PotW:



And, you guys voted on Bourne's best improvised weapon. The ball-point pen came in first:



Here were second (rolled up magazine) and third (hardbound book):





I personally chose the hardbound book-- C'mon! He beats the guy with a textbook. Well, regardless, I'm pretty sure Bourne could kill or seriously maim me with nothing but a coaster or a q-tip.

3 ideas preached:

Jason Tue Aug 25, 05:40:00 PM EDT  

I could beat you senseless with a textbook, but a pen? I could give you a tatto...

Josh Thu Aug 27, 08:20:00 PM EDT  

I dunno, I stand by my vote of the rolled up magazine. Pens are sharp, pointy objects. How is that not a weapon already? No one worries about falling with a copy of "The Friend" in their hand and poking their eye out. The rolled up magazine should have won. That's all I have to say about that.

Anonymous Tue Nov 17, 05:46:00 AM EST  

It was rather interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP