Weekly Selects #25

>> 04 February 2010

Thanks, all, for submissions. DC for the week:

-Via TXT from Josh M, regarding his attending the ballet:

Not too shabby...Could've done without the bulging packages though.
Well, if ever there was a reason not to appreciate good performing arts, I think Josh M just summarized it nicely via SMS.

-Via Picture TXT from DJA:
Genius. Now only if theyd taste a bit more like bacon.
Really, why do we keep putting off the inevitable? I'm telling you: Bacon-flavored bacon.

-Via Email from Casey, about 12 Creepy Dolls. The Japanese aren't ones to be outdone:
Check out the doll from Japan. Weird dude, just plain weird
Yup. In addition to times tables and grammar, learning to shave baby dolls is essential to every Japanese schoolkids' education. Right...?

-Via GChat from JMill:
this is my song for you


Yup. Top that.

6 ideas preached:

Anonymous Fri Feb 05, 01:04:00 AM EST  

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS NetPost)

Barbaloot Fri Feb 05, 11:22:00 AM EST  

I had a comment about the Teen Witch clip you posted...then I read anonymous' comment and forgot what it was. I feel so upstaged.

Ben Fri Feb 05, 05:24:00 PM EST  

I just vomited all over my computer screen and keyboard. That doll will haunt me.

Ben Fri Feb 05, 05:30:00 PM EST  

Ok, the video made me feel better.

caseytanner Fri Feb 05, 05:44:00 PM EST  

i just wish i had a doll to practice on when i was a kid; everyong knows nicks in the crack sting, right . . .?

Anonymous Mon Feb 08, 05:56:00 AM EST  

nice one, i just added up lots of fresh emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP