Snowmen Nightmares -- Photo(s) of the Week 15 Feb 2010

>> 15 February 2010

Every time I go home, I like to sort through my old bookshelf and grab books that I want to take back and add to my current one. This last time around, I brought back my Calvin & Hobbes books. Bathroom reading hasn't been this good in a long time.

In the context of the snowy crotch-punch that Mother Nature threw at us this winter and the subsequent melting of the snow (we can hope), I thought a comic of one of Calvin's snowman creations would be fitting, along with real-life snowmen created in homage to Calvin's creations:

(thanks to Bill Watterson for not suing me)

"Snowmen prophets of doom." I love it.


Happy Monday, all. Enjoy your week. 

1 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Feb 15, 02:09:00 PM EST  

This was always my favorite: http://my_raven.tripod.com/CalvinandHobbes/zsharks.gif

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP