Weekly Selects #27

>> 18 February 2010

Another week...

-Via Email from Case:

ohh my. I wish you could understand the narrator. So this video is of a real simulation that the Japanese zoo did, in the case of an animal escaping.


My personal favorite is the first zoo worker that gets mauled and then is "dead." Hope the dude got some hazard pay.

-Via Google Buzz from Ben:
Is this facebook? Where is my farmtown? Did someone just email me? What is the difference between an email and a facebook inbox message?
I echo my brother-in-law's confusion. Has anybody figured out what Google Buzz is, besides yet another thing to check? Anybody? 

Speaking of confusing layouts, I switched up the format of the blog...for all you RSS feed readers, let me know what you think of the new look.

-Via Email from Mike M, who actually sent this a few weeks ago, but in commemoration of the Olympics:
PETA's protest pins are going to be a huge hit at the Olympics. Much bigger than the green jello pins at the SLC olympics.
Yup. Seal clubbing is now an Olympic sport. And you know who's going to dominate, don't you...That's right, the Japanese. They's gonna rack up all kinds of medals, son, and there's nothing you cuddly animal-loving countries can do about it.

2 ideas preached:

Kristina P. Thu Feb 18, 11:20:00 AM EST  

Oh, PETA.

caseytanner Thu Feb 18, 01:05:00 PM EST  

I like the new look. Just FYI, the video doesn't come through on the RSS. When I opened my RSS it just had the blurb about the video, but you couldn't tell there was an acually video there.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP