Weekly Selects #26

>> 11 February 2010

-Via TXT from JMill:

Text twist for you

Like any egotist, I enjoy people dedicating things to me just as much as the next guy, but now I'm just insulted. And it's not really because JMill called me an ass -- it's more the fact that JMill typed the word, thought of me, took the picture of the screen with her cell phone, and bothered to send it to me.

-Via Google Reader Share from a few friends:



A bunch of costumed Japanese monster-villains dancing to the 'Thriller' music video. Sounds like a Power Ranger's worst nightmare to me. I don't think the Filipino prisoners have anything on these guys.

-Via Blog comment from Anonymous, who is back leaving crazy comments:
Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.
-On another note, I asked for suggestions on Facebook on what to do with my tax rebate this year and received suggestions for three types of drugs, hair extensions, a professional perm, and my personal favorite: breast implants. Glad I can always count on you guys for constructive comments.

0 ideas preached:

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP