Awkward Celeb Moment of the Week

>> 12 February 2009

Holy. Awkward.

I hate recycling YouTube clips and hopping on the media-frenzy bandwagon, but wow. All nine minutes are worth it.



Here's a quick survey for you: Which would make you more uncomfortable?

  1. To be Joaquin Phoenix's (the Emperor's) sister in Gladiator, where he wants to make babies with you, or
  2. To be David Letterman and conduct this interview?
Gotta give props to Letterman for salvaging the interview. Boy is quick on his feet.

By minute two, I'd be cowering behind the desk for fear he would jump up and stab me mid-sentence or something.

7 ideas preached:

caseytanner Thu Feb 12, 09:50:00 PM EST  

dude, you got me all excited to watch the video, but it's already gone. better pirate a legit copy this time.

Jenna Thu Feb 12, 09:54:00 PM EST  

Here is another one that hasn't been deleted yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVg-c9P2CKc

Who knew he was so weird? I think his agent made him do that one.

Anonymous Thu Feb 12, 10:09:00 PM EST  

hillarious.

jendw Thu Feb 12, 10:26:00 PM EST  

I don't know, some people are saying it's all an act. Supposedly he and Casey Affleck are making a mockumentary on when celebrities' lives go majorly downhill. Is he acting?

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Thu Feb 12, 11:17:00 PM EST  

No idea if it's a set up or not...but it makes me squirm a little when I watch it. My favorite part might be when he says he does "hip hop music" and the audience starts to laugh and he looks up and is like "what is this some kind of joke?" Aish...

Ben Fri Feb 13, 08:15:00 PM EST  

That was awesome.

Ben Wed Feb 18, 09:41:00 PM EST  

Jen is right. It's a movie or something. Brilliant.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP