My Black List

>> 12 February 2009

I usually don't possess enough vitriol towards any individual to keep a list, but I thought maybe I should keep track of people who irk me. Sooooo, the first person to go on my black list is...

James Carville!!
now, I'm not going to sink so low as to make this about Mr. Carville's physical appearanc--



Whoa
! Whoa! How'd that sneak in there? My bad. That won't happen again. That's juvenile and serves no purpose in supporting a legitimate argument. I guess my point is that James Carvil--



Man. I'm horrible. Sorry. Sorry. Fish in a barrel.

But seriously. Carville is a condescending political pundit who does little more than show outright disdain for anybody who disagrees with him. He compared Gov Richardson switching his support to (then) Obama's candidacy (from Hillary) to Judas betraying Jesus. What kind of analysis is that?

Mr. Carville: Welcome to my black list.

6 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Thu Feb 12, 10:32:00 AM EST  

Ooh---I think you can legitimately add Sen. Charles Schumer on there too. Unfortunately, I can think of no non-human, freaky creature that he resembles.

Ben Thu Feb 12, 01:48:00 PM EST  

Ooh, ooh. Do one about Barney Frank (and/or Chris Dodd).

This is awesome.

Tiffany Thu Feb 12, 05:25:00 PM EST  

I just laughed out loud. Hilarious. I hope to never get on your black list.

Melody Thu Feb 12, 06:48:00 PM EST  

That was awesome. Just as awesome as the Asian Mariah Carey I think. Please post more of these!

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Thu Feb 12, 11:19:00 PM EST  

Baaa haa haa!

Barbaloot Wed Feb 18, 10:45:00 AM EST  

In response to what you wrote on my blog; while I'm sure you look very nice in your purple shirt (and it's not like I can question your masculinity what with your ping-pong skills), doesn't mean I won't cringe inside if I ever see you wearing it.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP