My Childhood Lookalike -- Photo of the Week 23 Feb 2009

>> 23 February 2009

Well, since I ruthlessly slandered James Carville on my initial black list post, I figured I should, in the interests of impartiality, give yours truly the same treatment.

With some help from cousin Matt, who is scanning old family photos, I present my cinematic look alike:


Hold up, JD, hold up! Calling this side-by-side and the one you did with Carville/Gollum 'impartial' is disingenuous.

Wait, how so? I don't get where you're going with this.

You compared James Carville to a grotesque reptilian/alien-like creature deformed by the powers of evil, who is completely stripped of all goodness. You are comparing your childhood-self to an Ewok -- a courageous character from the
Star Wars movies adored as a cute and lovable creature. You can't tell me that's fair.

Still not following you.

Forget it. You're impossible. This is like trying to argue with James Carvil--

Hah! Gotcha.

7 ideas preached:

Josh Hauser Mon Feb 23, 11:49:00 AM EST  

Forget this half-japanese/half-american stuff...I want to know who Shigeko's secret ewok boyfriend was!

Juli Mon Feb 23, 12:59:00 PM EST  

Oh, I miss those Josh cheeks. Any chance of bringing those back?

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Mon Feb 23, 04:17:00 PM EST  

You're telling me now you want to add the "I'm part courageous cudly alien" card to your deck? It's not enough that you get to be Japanese or Caucasian depending on the circumstances, but now you're adding in other-wordly creatures? This might be too much...and yes, i will grudgingly admit that you might have been one of the most adorabely pinchable asian children in the history of the world. What DONT you have in your arsenal? Sheesh.

jendw Mon Feb 23, 05:23:00 PM EST  

I feel duty-bound to inform your readers that Juli and I also called you marshmallow-cheeks, as well as Ewok.

Fran Mon Feb 23, 09:12:00 PM EST  

Are there even words...? Actually, you look a lot like my first kiss (age 4, I started early) - Greg Jones. He was Asian also...though Korean...but you "all look alike," don't you? I still can't believe you said that...

jendw Mon Feb 23, 09:36:00 PM EST  

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/HerveVillechaize.jpg

jendw Mon Feb 23, 09:39:00 PM EST  

http://img2.sidereel.com/_icon/7bd5.jpg

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP