Abacus for Children -- Photo of the Week 16 Mar 2009

>> 16 March 2009

Friends: Continue to send me funny picture texts you see while you're out and about. They make my days entertaining, almost cause me to wreck my car as I recklessly drive while checking my texts and erupt in laughter...oh, and provide material for PotW.

This one came from JH/FH as they were out baby shopping. They felt this should be "the first toy" that my child gets. You know, so's to enable him to become good at math (as if his genes weren't going to ensure that already):

3 ideas preached:

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Mon Mar 16, 11:30:00 AM EDT  

Awww, Tender. "My First Abacus." The child will surely be off to a solid start in inheriting the mathematically savvy ways of his ancestors.

Angela Muir Mon Mar 16, 09:39:00 PM EDT  

cute. a random thought- i just read Outliers by Malcom Gladwell and there is a whole section on Asians and being good at math. the whole book is very very interesting. hope your doing well!

Josh Tue Mar 17, 08:01:00 PM EDT  

BOO-YAAAHHH. I made the picture of the week post!!

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP