Reflecting on Sunday

>> 30 March 2009

Question.

Is it a bad sign if the highlights from my fast Sunday were the following?

NB walking into class with a glorious/heinous mustache:


AM's stomach vocally protesting the fact that it was fasting. I'm trying to pinpoint the voice. The closest approximation I can come up with is when "20/20" interviews a key witness for a huge criminal case, but they use that voice distorter to disguise their voice; the difference here being that this witness, instead of sounding passive and scared, had demands that needed to be met. AM took it all in stride.

The closest personification Google
Images allowed me to find

DJA, Josh M and I quoting Will Ferrell movies ("I hope you have sons! Young, beautiful, articulate sons!" "Boy...that escalated quickly"):

That's about it.

So, to recap my Sunday: A mustache, a growling stomach, and quoting Will Ferrell.

I think I just answered my own question.

1 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Mar 30, 05:14:00 PM EDT  

My favorite part about this post? I could tell that picture was from a church before I even starting reading.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go jogging. Or maybe it's yogging with a soft j...?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP