One Man's Trash... -- Photo of the Week 30 Mar 2009

>> 30 March 2009

Our church does this thing called "Gifts of the Heart" semi-consistently, where members drop off all of their Goodwill-worthy items at the church, the stuff gets organized in our gym, and then less fortunate people from the community have free reign to come in and take what they need.

I was unloading a box that had just been dropped off, and this is what greeted me:

Unused, granted. But I guess this just lends credence to the ol' "one man's trash is another man's treasure" maxim. Or something.

Happy Monday to all (I tried for at least 10 minutes to muster an exclamation point, but couldn't).

3 ideas preached:

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Mon Mar 30, 09:00:00 AM EDT  

I don't even know where to begin with this...the only thing that comes to mind when I hear this story is "Why...?"

Ashley Clark Mon Mar 30, 12:25:00 PM EDT  

Well you know, even less fortunate people get constipated.

The Boone Family Mon Apr 06, 02:08:00 PM EDT  

I have a feeling that these were stolen. Did you find them missing at the end of the day?
I also have a feeling that it may have been one of my kindred. Although I claim no connection to the white boxes in the picture, I know my sister only too well.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP