The Butt Itch -- Photo of the Week 2 Mar 2009

>> 02 March 2009

Title: "The Empathy Scratch"
Date: Aug 2007
Location: Downtown DC

JH and FH visited this weekend. The stories I could (and most likely will) tell you...

The visit did remind me of when CT and JT came into town in 2007, which created the opportunity for this classic photo. See, sometimes CT (right side) doesn't really have the part of his brain that draws a distinction between "This is OK to do only in the privacy of my own home" and "This is OK to do in public." He may or may not have had a lapse here. I'll leave that for you, my discriminating readers, to decide.

I'm a good friend, and naturally, I didn't want him to feel alone scratching himself in public. So I had an empathy scratch.

6 ideas preached:

Melody Mon Mar 02, 12:12:00 PM EST  

Hilarious! Although....you didn't really commit to it like Casey did. I'm a little disappointed..

Jenna Mon Mar 02, 01:06:00 PM EST  

Good times! We were just talking about the magnet dilemma from that weekend with Charity :)

caseytanner Mon Mar 02, 01:30:00 PM EST  

wow, i feel honored to make the blog. I'm like Britney, I don't care what the pub is about, any pub is good pub. I'm already brainstorming what i can become a repeat blog subject.

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Mon Mar 02, 10:37:00 PM EST  

Oh, there really are no words...

Julie Thu Mar 05, 02:14:00 AM EST  

awesome. and disgusting. i can't decide which.

it's nice that you call it downtown dc, too. is that just a local thing? how long have you lived in VA anyway?

donelle Thu Mar 05, 11:53:00 AM EST  

HAHAHA! Oh my. This is a good one.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP