My Future Self -- Photo of the Week 7 Sept 2009

>> 08 September 2009

Went to the NJ shore and stayed in a beautiful Victorian house with some friends. Most people -- myself included -- would not associate the words "nice" or "beautiful" with New Jersey, but I'm glad to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Banker and I were walking out to our spot on the beach when he said, without even pointing at the guy: "This is you in five years, P.S."

People express anxiety about the the unknowns of the future, but given Banker's predictive abilities I would say this is as good as done. Sure, I'll have an enormous gut-- but I take comfort in the fact that I will be sporting large gold chains at the beach, as this man was.

And of course I took this picture in the "I'm acting like I'm texting on my phone, but really pointing my camera phone at you"-move. Oldest trick in the texting book.


Happy TUESDAY, everyone. PotW was delayed due to vacation. Now-- back to work.

1 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Tue Sep 08, 09:13:00 PM EDT  

You should probly start wearing the gold chains now that that particular element of surprise is ruined. Try it with your BR shirts---it'd probly be cool.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP