The Urinal Mirror -- Photo of the Week 14 Sept 2009

>> 14 September 2009

You might think this is an ordinary picture of an ordinary mirror, but you'd be wrong.

I took this picture to remember the most awkward solitary 45 seconds of my life. It is an eye-level mirror directly above the urinals of the men's restroom at a restaurant.

Waiting to finish urinating while staring at a reflection of your own face that is four inches from you is just a strange experience.


Happy Monday. I wish you all the luck in avoiding awkward bathroom situations this week, if possible.

4 ideas preached:

El Chambon Mon Sep 14, 12:30:00 PM EDT  

So, explain to me why I want another awkward moment observing you use a urinal in a men's bathroom at a restaurant with an obvious lack of courtesy to put all mirrors above sinks and not above urination receptacle.

JD Mon Sep 14, 12:51:00 PM EDT  

"Audience resonance" may not be my thing; however, you might have inferred by now that awkward moments and everyday strangeness is part of the driving content of the blog.

Whether you want to see/read it or not is irrelevant to me

Barbaloot Mon Sep 14, 06:28:00 PM EDT  

I think more awkward is the ghetto bandana on your head. What's that all about?

Jason Tue Sep 15, 01:51:00 AM EDT  

So what is your other hand doing in the photo?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP