Weekly Selects #4

>> 03 September 2009

DC Highlights. As always, no editorial intervention:

--Via Facebook from Chunk. Remember his roommate situation that was doomed to fail like Crystal Pepsi? I got an update with a few details. Not much, really -- but perhaps it's better that way:

it's on my wall Josh D. Let's just say I wasn't keen on the idea of sleeping in the same bed or sharing clothes. Oh yeah, remember that pic I showed you? Turns out what we thought was a glass-eye was just a terrible lazy-eye
--Via Chat with Josh M.
Me: So, question for you. What do you do when someone you don't know that well introduces you to a third person with: "I think you two should be good friends" ?
Josh M: You punch them in the nards and tell them that it will never happen again.
Josh M's affinity for all things groin-shot related continues. But again, who can blame him? Like I said: Never not funny. Sidenote: The preferred fallback violent act in my book is always the headbutt or throwing the person through a window.

--Via Blog Comment from Barb re: the Bryan Adams-Sting-Rod Stewart music video:
Well, now I'm strangely attracted to Bryan Adams. Your fault. I hate frilly blouses more than ever. Your fault---and Rod's. And I still have only apathetic feeling directed towards Sting.
To each their own, I say, but the mutual consensus on the east coast here is that Sting is the least stupid of the three. If you watch the video closely, Sting is trying to distance himself physically from the other two. Too bad he didn't do that prior to making the video...

--Via Chat with Jess P, regarding the same music video:
i don't know what's worse, the actual video or the fact that i did, indeed, sit here and watch the whole thing

<--- ashamed

Couldn't have said it better myself, Jess. True savoir faire.

Here's an unintentional comedy clip I got from Bill Simmons. What an ending to a movie!

4 ideas preached:

caseytanner Thu Sep 03, 01:54:00 PM EDT  

what (pause for weirdness emphasis) was that?

Barbaloot Thu Sep 03, 05:42:00 PM EDT  

That clip freaked me out. If you're gonna throw anything out the window please let it be that.

Also, I feel pretty awesome for making the DC highlights list. I don't know if that was your intended response, but it's what got.

El Chambon Mon Sep 14, 12:34:00 PM EDT  

Watching the credits, I saw a guy named Kip King. I think if I go into movies, I'll be Vid Vidaci

Tiffany Thu Sep 17, 06:34:00 PM EDT  

That was just akward and painful to watch...

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP