My Niece -- The Nascent Terrorist

>> 29 December 2009

Is it cause for concern when my 3-year old niece makes her grandmother start talking like Dick Cheney? "Don't give into her demands. Then she wins." I suppose if Shigeko starts talking about launching some sort of preemptive strike against her in order to protect "vital interests" and "American lives," or my niece starts growing a beard and I find her cleaning parts to an AK-47 -- then I'll start worrying about things.

For now, I think I will continue chuckling about how cute she is, even when she's a little assertive.

2 ideas preached:

JD Fri Jan 01, 07:53:00 AM EST  

Hey, think how different things would be if bin Laden only learned to tack on a "please" after each demand?

jendw Fri Jan 01, 08:41:00 AM EST  

oops, I guess you were still signed into this computer when I commented, Josh.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP