Redneck Santa -- Photo of the Week 14 Dec 09

>> 14 December 2009

Your PotW, courtesy of Rye:



I could never remember all of the reindeer's names, but I guess it doesn't matter since they're ALL DEAD -- systematically killed, taxydermied, and decorporealized (real word. Trust me). Floating reindeer heads will now likely haunt me in my dreams. And PETA will proceed to file a suit against Santa Claus. Ah, the Christmas season.



Happy Monday. Christmas approaches; as does your deadline to get your shopping done.

3 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Dec 14, 11:01:00 AM EST  

Wonder how many hunting trips that guy took to get his reindeer?

Amanda Lynn, to be exact Mon Dec 14, 11:49:00 AM EST  

Actually, those are just deer, not reindeer. Whitetail deer, to be exact. So, it would seem that Comet, Cupid Donner, Blitzen, et all are still safe and sound. That fact, however, does not make this photo any less disturbing...

Amy Lovell Mon Dec 14, 03:37:00 PM EST  

Where do you get these pictures? Seriously, a bit disturbing. That's why I never believed in Santa or his reindeer.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP