Weekly Selects #22

>> 14 January 2010

some highlights for. Enjoy:

-Via Email from Ben and Lex, I got this article in response to the Avatar movie review from yesterday. I highly suggest reading this -- if for no other reason, to realize that there are some disturbed people out there. My favorite excerpt:

"Ever since I went to see 'Avatar' I have been depressed. Watching the wonderful world of Pandora and all the Na'vi made me want to be one of them. I can't stop thinking about all the things that happened in the film and all of the tears and shivers I got from it," Mike posted. "I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.' "
My only response is that I'm disappointed in Mike's knowledge of the Avatar franchise. Is he a true fan if he thinks that Pandora is a world, and it's actually a MOON? What a loser.

-Via Facebook from sister Jen, that was passed from a friend. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Japan's first "complaints choir" !



It's a little long, I know, but man. Hearing complaints from the corporate hordes of Japan in sung form is priceless.

-Via TXT from JMill, when I was trying to get my ski pants to her when she was going snowboarding:
I dont care about methods i just want in your pants
Anybody who knows JMill knows that she is -- um, not verbally inhibited. But this is really just a running innuendo joke from the first time that she needed to borrow my ski pants.

OH, and why not add one more memorable quote from JMill -- it's actually sound life advice -- that she used on Casey after she won our friends college football bowl pick 'em, and Case was making excuses (albeit legitimate ones):
excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure

1 ideas preached:

Fran Fri Jan 15, 02:49:00 PM EST  

The best part in the video is their coordination...

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP