Random Sticker in Buffalo -- Photo of the Week 25 Jan 2010

>> 25 January 2010

AM and I went and visited White Josh and the Frizzle up in Buffalo over MLK weekend. Why go to Buffalo in the winter? I respond with another question: When an unbelievable cold front blankets the east coast for two consecutive weeks, what difference does it make if you go a little further north?

Anyway, we were strolling the streets of Buffalo when I spotted this sticker on a postal box. While it's not my favorite insult, I had to take a picture:


And then of course I was compelled to find out who Eric Corff is, and whether he was framed like Andy from Shawshank Redemption, or if he really is what this sticker proclaims him to be. I'm all about a good smear campaign, but it should at least be semi-justified.

Turns out I found a guy who has a pretty funny blog entry with some info about Mr. Corff. He writes from Telluride, CO, where apparently this campaign of hilarious spite was born. I quote:
"Eric moved to Telluride a couple years ago from New York, and no doubt a Yankee's fan. Apparently he decided it would be in his best interests to pursue his best friend's fiance. From what I understand the fiance was receptive to Mr. Corff's advances which lead to his bad name all over our small town."
And a Youtube clip from a bar in Alabama:




Any Eric Corff stickers sightings out there, RoSA readers?


Monday Monday Monday...

1 ideas preached:

Kristina P. Mon Jan 25, 11:49:00 AM EST  

I love someone with a great sense of humor about themselves.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP