ChildHood -- Photo of the Week 1 Dec 2008

>> 01 December 2008

I was blogging about something having to do with my childhood and remembered this poster that one of my old college roommates, Jason, received as a sort of gag gift. Even though he claimed he didn't like it, he held on to it for some reason, had it in a nice frame, and hung it in our kitchen.

I would just like to draw your attention to Tom's distinctive Asian features.

Apologies PoTW has been semi-lame as of the last couple of weeks... Been busy. I will rededicate myself.

3 ideas preached:

John Mon Dec 01, 01:55:00 PM EST  

Are you saying this PoTW is lame, too? If so, I completely disagree. I love this poster.

Ashley Mon Dec 01, 06:52:00 PM EST  

Too funny. I must admit, this is definitely up there on the PoTW favorites list.

Ryan Miller Wed Dec 03, 04:33:00 PM EST  

I've never been pimped by an Asian, but if I have to pick one...
nice pic.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP