ENGRISH! -- Photo of the Week 15 Dec 2008

>> 15 December 2008



Year: March 2008
Location: Okinawa, Japan

I love me some Engrish, and my trip to Japan in March provided some brilliant examples.

Apparently, I had been lent a road in my aimless meanderings on a Saturday afternoon drive. It's nice that they provided directions on where to return it. I can't imagine what kind of deposit you would have to put down for renting an entire road.

(The Japanese translation for the sign should just be "return road")

2 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Dec 15, 09:16:00 AM EST  

The Chinglesh signs were one of my favorite parts of my Asian travels this summer.

Julie Mon Dec 15, 09:50:00 PM EST  

Thank you asia for giving me the best friends and the best laughs of my life.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP