Wait, WHAT?! -- Photo of the Week 30 Nov 2009

>> 30 November 2009

Take a good, long look at this Japanese man:



He was recently married. Congratulations are usually in order for a newlywed, but hold your peace for this dude. He is one weird, messed up man. He decided to swap vows with a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER. Just let that little twisted fact sink in for a second. This is disturbing, and I hang my head in shame.

I suppose the Happy Monday takeaway message is that you are not this man, that you retain a connection with reality; oh, and that you are not this man.


3 ideas preached:

Kristina P. Mon Nov 30, 11:47:00 AM EST  

You know, somehow this doesn't surprise me coming out of Japan.

Barbaloot Mon Nov 30, 03:53:00 PM EST  

How is that even possible? It's not really-right? I mean---right?

And hey-did Kristina find you from my blog, or did you already know her?

Anonymous Wed Dec 02, 12:40:00 PM EST  

Hey it's Ugly Betty.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP