Butt Rock or Not -- ROUND 2

>> 03 November 2009

Well, due to the popularity of the last Reader's Vote to determine if someone's t-shirt/overall appearance is "butt rock or not," I give you the Kiss fan I met at a Halloween Party:



(Remember, 1 is completely devoid of butt rockness, 10 is Poison-esque.)

I'm not going to let you know where my opinion lies on the issue -- all I'm going to say is that purchasing 8-inch platform shoes from the Kiss museum, wearing them, AND being semi-mobile in them for an entire night at a dance party is impressive in its own right. He had done his homework, too -- he was telling me all of the details about the Kiss concert he had recently attended. Hilarious.

Saw the kid almost take a tumble, though. Like watching one of those stilt-walking clowns fall. It all happened in slow motion.

2 ideas preached:

Anonymous Tue Nov 03, 12:00:00 PM EST  

Dude. Can Kiss even be categorized? That could be an argument for a different day. However. Based on the TV shirt, wig, and the platform shoes, I'm going with an 8

Ben Thu Nov 05, 06:41:00 PM EST  

This cannot be voted on. This guy is the butt rock gold standard. He is the definition of a 10.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP