For Sale: Bunker -- Photo of the Week 29 March 2010

>> 29 March 2010

I haven't explored www.survivalrealty.com as much as I would like, but any website that describes itself as "a directory of listing agents, agencies, and property owners specializing in survival retreats" is worth some perusing. Especially if the listings are anything like this one from Utah:

As a Mormon who has been told by church leaders for years to prepare food storage for unforeseen disasters, this bunker would be the perfect purchase. A highlight:
There are hidden caves which I will show to the new owner. These caves have not likely seen any humans besides myself and my boys.
You know, I always pictured that my future house would have a nice deck/patio on which I could BBQ, a nice study in which I could keep my library of books, etc, but I suppose that a place capable of holding off an invasion of zombies and/or that facilitates training for Thunderdome-like hand-to-hand combat is what I would call a good investment in your future.

I have no idea what the towers are for...controlling the Hubble Telescope?


Happy new week, all!

2 ideas preached:

Kevin W. Mon Mar 29, 01:42:00 PM EDT  

Inside those doors I imagine a labrynthine gauntlet peppered with hardened positions and secret passageways for teaching a lesson to anyone foolhardy enough to come looking for you and/or your year supply of potato pearls. though for zombies I don't see why you'd need it. if the movies I've seen are accurate, the barbed wire fence should be plenty to keep them out.

mateicho1 Tue Mar 30, 02:17:00 AM EDT  

If I can get a reasonable commitment from you, I'd go in on it with you. Promise. I've been meaning to provide myself with a reasonable means for surviving a zombie apocalypse, and I never look a gift horse in the mouth.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP