Post-Marathon Check-up -- 3 Months Later

>> 03 March 2010

You'll be happy to know that since the marathon, I have not gone on a run. Not a single one. I think my mind and body still refuse to submit themselves to anything vaguely resembling the trauma I put it through back in November. Instead, I've been playing soccer (sure, you run in soccer, but there's a BALL -- it's different).

I got a package from Jay in the mail last week -- some photos he took at the November race. An unexpected and pleasant gift. Here's my personal favorite:


Aside from shooting sports, landscapes, and architecture to prove his awesomeness as a photographer, Jay has also been known to provide his photography services for other things: Weddings and engagement photos; pro bono work for The National Enquirer and other publications of fine repute; incriminating photos of your boss having dinner with his mistress (for blackmail, dummy), etc, etc.

Wait, hold up. I just got an email from Jay saying that he doesn't do weddings anymore.

Anyway, you can check his photos out at tannerphotography.net. There's some amazing stuff there. Enjoy -- and thanks again to Jay for the photos!

4 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Wed Mar 03, 12:54:00 PM EST  

It took me a solid three months to actually run again after my half. And now that it's been over a year---I still hate running. Stupid marathons.

Totally agree with you on the soccer thing, though.

Juli Thu Mar 04, 11:42:00 AM EST  

Somewhere in the mountains of New Mexico, a tired ER resident is now crying. But nice picture!

caseytanner Fri Mar 05, 12:44:00 AM EST  
This comment has been removed by the author.
caseytanner Fri Mar 05, 12:45:00 AM EST  

i was the adoring fan you were waving to at the water hole

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP