Google Knows All -- Photo of the Week 26 April 2010

>> 26 April 2010

Google has revolutionized our lives in so many ways, but have we thought about the implications of Google knowing EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU? Take this hilarious shot from Street View Google, fittingly captioned "Google knows of your daily torment":


Oh, the poor little boy being pwned by his little sister.

It's interesting, though, that we just kind of accept the omniscience of Google. I mean, everyone's concerned about "Big Brother" government taking over, but what about Google knowing everything you search for, the people you care about the most (Gmail, Gchat), what you shop for, what you read about (Google reader), what your schedule is (calendar), where you travel (Google maps), and that you get beat up by your little sister? Does this not bother anybody?


Anyway...happy Monday, all!

1 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Apr 26, 11:44:00 AM EDT  

I've totally out-smarted google. I don't do gchat, or calendar or maps. I win. Google knows next to nothing about me. Except the whole
people-I-care-about thing...but I don't like them that much so it doesn't really matter.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP