Teabonics -- Photo of the Week 12 April 2010

>> 12 April 2010

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Tea Party sure knows how to make quality protest signs, as compiled here. One of my favorites from there:

The movement should hire some 4th graders to proofread their signs. This is, as an American, palm-to-forehead-slap worthy. Ugh.

My only vendetta against the Tea Party Movement is not political, but personal. I was trying to get to a museum in DC once when their little "march" shut down the entirety of Pennsylvania Ave. Right where the museum was.

(The one bright spot of this inconvenience was seeing a gangly, awkward-looking teenage boy with an expressionless face holding a sign on a street corner that read: "My Anger is Real." Rage against that machine, my young, acne-faced friend. Rage on).


Happy Monday! I don't know about you, but allergies have virtually incapacitated me. Let's hope I get through the week...

2 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Apr 12, 12:54:00 PM EDT  

Despite the annoying aspect of a latin bee, Nasonex really is amazing.

Ben Mon Apr 12, 08:13:00 PM EDT  

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/03/photo-of-the-day-commie-students-protest-campus-budget-cuts/

You should probably post this too. Just for balance.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP