Photo of the Week -- The LOST Tattoo 17 Jan 2011

>> 17 January 2011

I SWEAR this will be the last time I blog a tattoo*-- I realize this makes three weeks in a row and you are screaming for variety... but really, PotW was primarily meant to zero in on the humorous and dumb things that people do, and nothing says "lapse in good judgment" than a poorly chosen/placed tattoo. Also, it's a holiday, and I'm feeling lazy and this was the closest thing available.

Additionally, this will be the last time 'LOST' is mentioned, as well, as I thought I had already bid the show farewell last year:

I hope 40 years from now this person grows old and gathers the grandchildren at their feet:

Old Person With LOST Tattoo: "Children, gather around, gather around!"
/young children gather around expectantly/
"Let me tell you about a show I loved as young teenager, LOST. It rulzed [sic]! It was about a plane that, uh...uh, it was about..."
/checks arm tattoo/
"...oh, yes! About a plane that crashes on a tropical island. And uh...ummm..."
/checks arm tattoo again/
"...and two guys! And one fires a gun at the other. The end."
/children leave disappointed; Old person is smiling in a self-satisfied manner/
"Good thing I got this tattoo."

*I'm probably lying right now. As I type.

2 ideas preached:

Jason Tue Jan 18, 02:13:00 AM EST  

You can have a whole post about how awesome someone must be to write RULZ.

Barbaloot Tue Jan 18, 11:11:00 AM EST  

I always feel a little better about myself when I see how many dumb people things will do that I would never consider. I hope his grandkids make fun of him for putting something like "rulz" on his body permanently.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP