Photo of the Week -- The Twilight Tattoo 10 Jan 2011

>> 10 January 2011

You know, I should really just make PotW "Horrible Tattoos"-centric. There would be no shortage of material, as there is no shortage of stupid people willing to ink themselves in an unflattering fashion. I presented a pretty horrible cat tattoo to you a while ago that I thought would never be topped, but perhaps this one could give it a run for its money:

Oh, the horror.

A 49-year old fan of the Twilight series got this full back tattoo inked because, well... she is as addicted as teenage girls are. Which is a greater test of perseverance and endurance, though: The 22 hours she spent in the tattoo artist's chair, or the hours she spent enduring these cringe-worthy books and movies? Toss-up.


I do have to give the tattoo artist some credit, though. If I were a tattoo artist and someone came in and said "I want the entire Twilight series tattooed on my back," I would have tattooed on four elephant-sized piles of poop and called it good.

Some key quotes from the article:
She plans to save £2,000 more to spend another 12 hours under the needle as she eclipses her whole torso with the gothic tribute...
...'I love Robert Pattinson. I want to tone up so I can get his character Edward Cullen on my stomach.'
For. Shame.

Happy Monday, people. Think long and hard before you go and get tattoos...

4 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Mon Jan 10, 01:01:00 PM EST  

There is no part of me that is not disgusted right now. Ew.

Julie Mon Jan 10, 02:04:00 PM EST  

shame and disgust.

however, i have a feeling she will have less regret than all those tribal tattoo/japanese character tattooed people. because she is and probably always will be B.S. crazy.

Anonymous Mon Jan 10, 04:22:00 PM EST  

i think it's sad that she cared enough to frame a portrait of the kitten above the mirror, but didn't bother to tattoo the kitten as a permanent tribute to its memory.

Kimberly Tue Feb 15, 09:42:00 PM EST  

I think my favorite part of the whole picture is the butt crack peeking out. It just seems to fit with the rest of the picture somehow...

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP