Weekly Selects #42

>> 06 January 2011

Not much came in this week. You gotta step up your game and help me out here, people! And holiday hangovers are no excuse. Let's do this:

--Via Google Reader, a pretty hilarious video:



I don't know why this is so funny to me...

--Via Google Chat, from White Josh:

"just got cropdusted by a really old professor"
Poor, poor Josh.

For all of you people not familiar with the term "cropdusting", UrbanDictionary.com has the following: "Farting, silently, as you walk by someone you either want to move out of the way or leave. Only works in crowded areas where you can't be discovered as the farter."
I'm guessing the professor's version was just as toxic...

3 ideas preached:

Barbaloot Thu Jan 06, 08:55:00 PM EST  

I think that Josh Groban thing is hilarious. I think anyone pointing out how much a complete dbad Kanye is is hilarious.

Josh Thu Jan 06, 09:31:00 PM EST  

It was pretty raunchy.

Josh Thu Jan 06, 09:31:00 PM EST  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP