Wedding Joy -- Photo of the Week 11 May 2009

>> 11 May 2009

My good friends, JN and MN, got married about five years ago. They were part of one of the funnier wedding experiences I've had.

JN was my roommate the semester before they got married, and MN was over at our place quite a bit. We enjoyed watching Tracy Morgan do his SNL sketch, "Brian Fellows' Safari Planet." We thought it was brilliant at the time (but now we know that Tracy Morgan is just straight-up crazy, and no actual acting went into this character), and often imitated Brian Fellows wagging his finger and saying "We'd better fix this in editing."

Anyway, JT was doing the wedding photos for them, and had told them he wanted JN to act like he was leaning in to kiss the bride, while she was wagging her finger at him, essentially denying him. Here's how the rest unfolded:



Classic.

Happy Monday to all... Wipe that sleep outta your eyes.

4 ideas preached:

Jason Nartker Mon May 11, 12:09:00 PM EDT  

It was almost as funny as the first time. I love my wife. :) Thanks JD

caseytanner Mon May 11, 12:16:00 PM EDT  

ohh man, great memories.

Melody Mon May 11, 01:11:00 PM EDT  

First of all JD, I love your blog but I'm glad my parents don't read it...and second, I feel like I got tricked into that somehow... :)

Unknown Thu May 14, 11:40:00 AM EDT  

I do admit my way with words can create confusion. I once said in a zone conference (trying to say quit goofing off or something along those lines) to quit jacking off. So not really what I intended. Should I post this? Delete my comments as needed Josh :)

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP