Axis Powers -- Photo of the Week 27 July 2009

>> 27 July 2009

White Josh, the Frizzle and I -- well, let's be honest, just White Josh and I -- often joke about how our collective heritages could serve as a reunification of the Axis powers: Japan, Germany, and Italy.

When they visited in March, we were in the American History Museum in DC, and this setup was too good to pass up on:

Again, I place especial emphasis on the fact that this is just a joke, mainly because there are so many dissimilarities that separate us from these dudes: White Josh lacks the greasy hair for a nasty Hitler-esque combover; the Frizzle, while capable of dropping the hammer at times, cannot deliver fiery fascist speeches in Italian; and me... well, let's be honest: I lack the requisite ambition and intelligence to overthrow an existent government and run a new one.

Oh yeah, not to mention none of us three are detestable and soulless bastards. I forgot about that minor dissimilarity.

'manders was with us. To her credit, as soon as we turned the corner and saw this display, she immediately recognized what I wanted, patiently refrained from shaking her head disappointedly at me, and simply beckoned for me to hand her the camera so that she could take the picture. Dear girl.



Morning, all, and a Happy Monday. The sooner we get started, the sooner it'll be over. Or something. Blogging has been few and far between lately because I have found that Writing is a fickle mistress-- it comes and goes, and I haven't been feeling it. Stay tuned.

0 ideas preached:

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP